The windows are usually manufactured from three types of wood: pine, oak and meranti. Other timber types are available upon request. Regardless of the type, timber comes from the best suppliers who provide only FSC certified pestfree timber. The average age of the wood is between 80 and 100 years.
We use Caldwell and Mighton hardware which is chosen individually to meet customer’s expectations.
Windows may be single, double or triple glazed. Triple glazed units have the best insulating properties. We offer a large selection of glass types:
– energy efficient
– anti burglar
– solar control
– we also offer oneway mirrors and other types of custom made glass.
An aluminum spacer bar may be replaced with a warm spacer bar which increases thermal insulation of a window unit.
We offer a wide range of RAL colours. Other colours are available upon request. We use opaque and translucent Teknos Gori paints, which are durable and resistant to UV rays. External and internal window frame may be painted in two different colors.
More about Teknos Gori.
– stability of shape due to the use of laminated timber,
– good insulation properties certified by Mobilne Laboratorium ,
– resistance to harsh weather conditions confirmed by BM TRADA (BS EN)
– we also offer anti burglar window systems which are certified by BM TRADA (belt 24) and SBD