Our windows are usually manufactured from pine, oak and meranti. Other types of timber are available upon customer’s request. We only use timber of the highest quality which is 80100 years old. Our timber is FSCcertified which indicates that it comes from environmentallyfriendly sources.
While manufacturing, we use only the finest hardware supplied by best manufacturers: Caldwell and Mighton. Hardware is chosen individually to customer’s needs.
Windows may be single, double or triple glazed. Triple glazed units have the best insulating properties. We offer a large selection of glass types:
– energy efficient
– anti burglar
– solar control
– we also offer oneway mirrors, other types of custom made glass and warm spacer bars which increase thermal insulation of a window unit.
We offer a wide range of RAL colours. Other colours are available upon request. We use opaque and translucent Teknos Gori paints, which are durable and resistant to UV rays. External and internal window frame may be painted in two different colors
More about Teknos Gori
– stability of shape due to the use of laminated timber,
– good insulation properties certified by Mobilne Laboratorium ,
– resistance to harsh weather conditions confirmed by BM TRADA (BS EN)
– we also offer anti burglar window systems which are certified by BM TRADA
The most common decorative elements are glazing bars and horns.
Available horns (pdf download)
All available glazing bars (pdf download)